Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In Love

So, anyone who knows me at all, already knows who Roxanne is. They also know she's my room mate, my twin, and my BFF. What may not be so clear to everyone is that I love her with all my heart.

Ever since I met Roxy at the Pink Pussy Cat Club, my life has become so much more bearable. We talk daily, whether it be in SL or in RL, and with each day, I feel like we grow closer and closer together with each and every minute we share.

When I'm with Roxanne, I feel like I can say anything I want to or need to and it's not a problem. I haven't felt the drama I feel with most people when I'm interacting with her. I feel so care free around her, everything just falls into place!

I am totally in love with Roxanne. Every little thing she says makes me react in some way or another, whether she knows it or not, whereas with some people, I could really care less. She has the power to move me in a certain way that no one else can. Today my heart started racing really fast just from talking to her. I haven't felt that way in over 2 years since I broke up with my ex.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, I don't get excessive amounts of attention from Roxy, but all the attention I get is just the right kind, the kind that can just drive me straight up a wall with happiness and excitement. I miss her all the time when I'm not with her, but the absence truly does make the heart grow fonder, as they say. I start feeling lonely the minute we determine we have to part ways each and every time, but it's always counter weighted with those beautiful words: "I love you!" Whenever she leaves me, or I leave her, she always manages to say things for me to hold onto til the next time. Every time she calls me babe, I get so excited, it makes me feel so special. Maybe I'm overly traditional, but to me that shows very affectionate feelings when someone calls you babe.

I can rant all day about Roxanne, I really can :D She is the bomb yo! lol I don't know anyone else that can be wild and crazy, yet "normal" when they need to be. Someone who is always strong, and doesn't take things off the deep end from the get go. Someone who is sensable, and a great listener. Someone who cares about me so much, and remembers everything, she's such a sweet hert, and I love her to death. I'm in love with Roxanne. I love you Roxanne, and I can never say it enough!

I <3 Roxanne

No comments: