Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today

Today was a mildly productive day. I was very tired, so I didn't accomplish too much. I went to sleep a couple hours before my 9am class, and I only took a couple hour nap some hours after I got home. I made my first actually edited video today in class, and it's pretty odd, I'll post it for you to see after I get it compressed.

I've been in a pretty low mood this whole day, but it's probably just cause I'm so tired. Geting adjusted to this new way of living is kind of rough cause I've been staying up all through the night for 3 years now. I wanna break out of the habit, but it's so hard!

School is pretty good at the moment, I've managed to keep up with all of my assignments thus far, but I might fall behind if my book doesn't hurry up and get here (I ordered it online) for my business class.

I'm kind of foggy about most of what happened today. I'm feeling pretty blah. Roxanne told me she needs to spend less time in SL, and while it's always saddening to be away from people you love, I have so much respect for her taking action on that. It really shows how responsible she is, and that's highly admirable :D

Wrapping up, I worked on the ship a little bit today with Phoenix. "The Ship" is a project we've been working on for a couple months now. It's gigantic, bigger than any ship I've ever seen on SL. It's turning out really well, and I can't wait to have the actual building part done, that'll be real soon. Then we just have to worry about textures, furnishings, and details.

No comments: