Friday, August 29, 2008

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

Okay... so I've taken some time to really assess a lot of things in my life. I've basically come to the conclusion that I'm just freaking out because there are a lot of changes happening in my life all at one time. My voice is changing, I'm getting taller, and I have hair growing in strange places... LMAO!

Seriously though, I have a lot of things changing in my life all at once. I'm back in school, I'm working 20 to 24 hours a week, I'm meeting tons of new people, I have side jobs up the wazoo, I'm trying to keep up with friends, and I've fallen in love for the first time in over 2 years. So it's pretty wacky right now.

Firstly and foremost before I even go any further, I wanna apologize to Roxanne for being so schizoid pretty much everyday since school started. I love you so much, that when a single day went by without talking to you I just kind of flipped because I miss you so much when you're gone. After giving it more thought, I shouldn't have been so quick to feel the way I did. You're such a sweet woman that tries really hard to go to work and school and be there for all of your friends. I'm such a lucky guy to have met you and to be able to spend as much time as I do with you. You're the greatest!

In the mean time, look what happens when I don't have much else to do on late nights... It's that little black dress. I'm not quite sure what this says about me yet... lol

On a side note, I just fixed the family computer and got that shit out of my hair. GOOD GRIEF! In addition I've got my Linux computer up and running again and hopefully I'll be able to host vent, streaming audio, streaming video, and possibly Source Server (for half life, Counterstrike, etc.) I also wanna install Apache on it with PHP and MySQL

I just finished my first video project today in class, here is a link to it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG3P9T6AiL8

No comments: