Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mixed Emotions

I'm feeling some seriously mixed up emotions. I don't even know how to feel, cause I feel it all at once. I'm pretty tired, and I have to be up early, so I'm gonna try and keep this short.

In a nutshell... I'm totally in love with Roxanne (completely obvious already), I'd totally love to go out with her, and one day be with her. I just don't feel like I'm the right choice for her :/ I love her to pieces, and I know she loves me too, but as much as I would love to be with her, I can't be there for her. I can't do all those boyfriend things that boyfriends do. Roxy, is wonderful, beautiful, and nothing short of fantastic. She could be with pretty much anyone she chooses, if she chose to do so.

I feel pretty lame lately. I don't feel like that care free, do anything, anytime, anywhere guy I was a while back. I feel like I lack the ability to make people laugh anymore; I'm all juiced out, I have nothing new to offer anyone.

I have all kinds of love and craziness built up inside of me, and I don't feel adequate enough to deliver it to people. I feel washed up and out of touch with myself.

Maybe I feel insecure with myself because I've made myself vulnerable once again, or perhaps I just need to take a poo...

Here are a couple projects I did in my Illustrator class in the first two weeks:


This one was a project to make a CD Art Template and design a CD Art Label



This one was to learn how to use the pen tool to trace.

I'm not sure why the images are showing up with blue in them, but I don't have time to fix them right now. Perhaps I'll correct them and upload them again later.

Anyways... I feel so mixed up, and I'm not quite sure where to go from here.

1 comment:

Roxanne ♥ said...

Wow.. CLASSY! "or maybe I just have to poo" WELL SIT ON THE TOLIET ALREADY

Well I dont really have any responses for your blog except.. its schooltime & everyones all stresed out so you're probably overanalyzing everything.. because you're not all "juiced out" you are INCREDIBLY funny and everyone loves you, so stfu and get on the toliet :)

<3